Kristin Callan Apr 16 • Swizznet Knowledge Base / Solutions
A recent update to Google Chrome version 42.0.2311.90 requires a setting change to allow your Swizznet applications to launch normally. To check your version of Google Chrome go to do this, click on the icon with the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner: and click About Google Chrome. If you are using this version of Chrome, you'll want to do the following:
4. You will now need to clear your browser cache. To do this, click on the icon with the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner:
5. Click on Settings. At the bottom of the page click on Advanced Settings.
6. Privacy will now be shown. Under privacy click the button to clear browsing data. Select to clear for the last day.
7. Close out of Google Chrome completely.
8. You can now re-open Chrome and login to Swizznet normally.
If you need any help with this, just give us a call at 1.888.794.9948 x 2 and we can walk you through.
Kristin Callan Apr 16 • Swizznet Knowledge Base / Announcements
We will discontinue service and support for all 2012 QuickBooks versions as of May 31, 2015.
We want our customers to have the best products and services, and are required to follow the Intuit support plan. When Intuit sunsets support on May 31, we will remove 2012 from our system and will only support the latest three years of QuickBooks (2013, 2014 & 2015).If you or your users are using QuickBooks 2012, you will need to purchase or rent the QuickBooks 2015 software and upgrade your company file between now and then. If you are renting the 2012 software, you are eligible to upgrade.