There is a known bug with the new Citrix Workspace that can cause printing, display and freezing problems. As a first step, please verify the version of the Citrix plug-in that is installed on your computer.
- In the system tray by your clock you'll see the icon for the Citrix Receiver:
- If you have the Citrix Workspace instead of the grey circles you'll see:
- To double check, right click on the icon and select Advanced Preferences
- In the next screen that opens, you'll see the Version in about section near the bottom:
- If you have the Citrix Workspace version, please go to Programs and Features and uninstall the Citrix Workspace.
- Once it is uninstalled, please install the latest version - https://support.swizznet.com/hc/en-us/articles/204924824-Citrix-Receiver
One installed, restart your browser.
- If you're still having trouble, please submit a support ticket and our support team will reach out to troubleshoot further with you.
- If you have the receiver installed, be sure to turn off the update notifications:
- Right click on the icon in your sys tray and click on Advanced Preferences
- Click on Receiver Updates
- Select No, don't notify me:
- Hit Save