There is a known bug with the 4.6 version of the Citrix receiver that can cause printing problems. As a first step, please verify the version of the Citrix Receiver that is installed on your computer.
- In the system tray by your clock you'll see the icon for the Citrix Receiver:
- Right click on the icon and select Advanced Preferences
- In the next screen that opens, you'll see the Version in about section near the bottom:
- If you have the 4.6 version, please go to Programs and Features and uninstall the Citrix Receiver.
- Once it is uninstalled, please install the latest version - https://support.swizznet.com/hc/en-us/articles/204924824-Citrix-Receiver
One installed, restart your browser.
- If you're still having trouble printing, please submit a support ticket and our support team will reach out to troubleshoot further with you.