With the new Citrix version being released some new features have been added with regards to where the apps get placed on the local computer.
Where your clock is located on your PC (usually bottom right) you'll see your processes or an arrow that opens up the hidden processes. Here we'll right click on the receiver and head to advanced preferences
And then choose the Settings Option
Which will bring us to this screen here, we can choose any combination of these options.
- Start Menu Options: Checking Show Applications in Start Menu will give us the same experience we've had with our configured receivers where the applications will appear in the start menu and we have the ability to move them to the desktop or task bar.
- Start Menu Folder: We can create a folder in the start menu that will house the applications. Whatever we enter into this field will be the name of the folder created.
- Desktop Options: Checking Show Applications on Desktop will place all of your applications directly on your desktop without needing to move them over.
- Desktop Folder: We can create a folder on the desktop that will house the applications. Whatever we enter into this field will be the name of the folder created
- Category Options: Selecting this option will organize your applications into predetermined categories to better organize your apps. Checking the boxes below will determine where the categories are applied.