If when working in an application you receive a message about Cookies being disabled or turned off you'll want to follow these steps to reset Internet Explorer to allow the Cookies to work correctly again.
If you do not have Internet Explorer in your portal please submit a support ticket and we can add it for you.
- First Launch Internet Explorer from within Swizznet
- Then click the Gear at the top right and select Internet Options
- Then head to the Advanced Tab and choose the option to Reset and confirm on the next message to Reset Internet Explorer.
- Once it says it has been reset, close Internet Explorer and Relaunch.
- Once relaunched, repeat the 2nd step where you clicked the gear and go into internet options
- Now go to the Privacy Tab and Un-check "Turn On Pop-Up Blocker" and click "Advanced"
- In the next screen that pops up you'll want to make it look like the screenshot below and hit OK twice
Once complete you should be good to go.