We provide a management portal for all CWS clients to manage their private cloud and perform admin tasks like app installs.
Things you can do in the management portal:
- Access the server as a full local admin to do installs or other admin-specific tasks
- Request an app to be published (after it's installed on the server)
- Manage folder permissions
- View audit reports (see below for more details).
- To add or remove users or manage applications for users, you will need to proceed to the marketplace so that the change is tied back to your billing. Click here for instructions.
- View company settings. You will not have permission to change these settings - for changes or questions, submit a support request.
Please don’t share users or logins to the system - especially the admin user for your cloud on Swizznet. Only login to the manage site and access your server for administrative tasks (trusted program installs, updates to trusted programs). Do not use this access daily tasks - especially utilizing email and web browsing.
Please see the attached fact sheet for more information.
Accessing the Admin Portal
To perform administrative tasks the admin user in your company will need to login to manage.swizznet.com. This is the only place you will be able to perform admin tasks such as installs, server reboots, application updates or db admin access.
For security all users logging into the admin panel will be required to use Multi-Factor Authentication(MFA). Upon first login you will be prompted to setup your MFA preferences for text or email. After setup you will be prompt to enter the code sent to you via text or email each time you login.
Once logged in you will see the admin panel for your Cloud WorkSpace. To connect to your server scroll to the bottom of the page in the Servers section. Click on the Gear icon on the right hand side and click Connect.
**Note - If your Workspace has multiple servers, due to security settings, you will want to access/manage one server at a time. Trying to access/manage multiple servers simultaneously will lead to errors**
DO NOT CLICK on the CLONE, DELETE or CONVERT DATA or you will harm your server.
Account Lockout Notifications
If you would like to receive account lockout notifications just check the box to enable notifications in the admin portal:
In the admin portal you can also view audit reports for your company access by going to Audit Reports and clicking on the drop down to select a report:
File Folder Permissions
If you would like to manage your company file folder permissions you can do so in the admin panel by going to the Folders section and clicking Manage.