Please contact support to coordinate with an engineer for more information. This is a complex topic, and while technically feasible, there are several advanced configurations required. One key consideration is that you will be required to purchase a virtual firewall to act as your dedicated VPN end-point. You will own the virtual firewall and we will host it in our network. In addition to purchasing the virtual device, there will also be monthly fees associated with hosting it.
Articles in this section
- A Quick Guide to Using Swizznet Support
- Installation & Setup Guide for Sage CRE Products
- Unable to View Program Window - Off Screen Window in Sage
- Updating Sage 100 Contractor
- SQL Database Optimization Plan
- Sage 100 - 1099 Forms Update
- Sage 300 Timberline Pervasive SQL License Expired
- Monitoring Your Disk Utilization
- Understanding SQL Recovery Models
- Is VPN Tunnel Connectivity Permitted on Swizznet?