Applies to: Cloud Workspace.
If you use Citrix to connect to Swizznet, go to password.swizznet.com.
Cloud Workspace users reset your password at https://manage.cloudworkspace.com/forgot-password.
2. On the password reset page enter your username, select email or SMS (SMS only works if you have a mobile number added for your user).
Enter the code on the next page to reset your password.
Swizznet Password Policy
For your security and to maintain PCI compliance, Swizznet's password policy is as follows:
- Passwords are changed every 90 days. You will be prompted when time to change your password.
- Passwords must be eight characters in length and must specifically contain:
- One uppercase character,
- One lowercase character,
- One number, or symbol.
- Each password must be unique. You cannot reuse any of your last four passwords.
- Your password cannot contain your name or your company name.