These instructions for resetting your CloudWorkspace (non admin) login:
1. Head to signin.swizznet.com and click the password reset link:
This will take you to the same site as step 2, or go directly to the sites as follows:
- Internap: https://pwreset.swizznet.com
- Azure: https://azurepassword.swizznet.com
- Google: https://googlepassword.swizznet.com
2. Go directly to password reset site for the platform you're on (Internap, Azure, or Google) and click the password reset link:
Once you click that, you will need to enter your SWIZZNET username
After you hit enter, you will be emailed a reset code to enter into the next page and reset your password.
***PASSWORD RESET POLICY***
If you do not follow those password rules, your password will be rejected and you will have to follow this process again.
For your security and to maintain PCI compliance, Swizznet's password policy is as follows:
- Passwords must be changed every 90 days. The system will prompt you when it’s time to change your password.
- Passwords must be eight characters in length and must specifically contain:
- One uppercase character
- One lowercase character
- One number or symbol
- Each password must be unique and users cannot reuse any of their last four passwords.
- Your password cannot contain your name or your company name.