Applies to: Cloud Workspace customers, Microsoft Office 365 users.
Prerequisites: Microsoft Office 365 E1 (Enterprise) or higher subscription.
Server prepared by Swizznet for remote file connection - Submit a Support Request.
Now that connecting to OneDrive is ready for your Swizznet server, follow these steps to connect to your OneDrive file store.
- Log in to your Swizznet Workspace
- Open a browser and navigate to office.com where you will sign into your Office account.
- Open the File Explorer and click on the “Shared Drive (H:)” drive.
- Right-click the OneDriveMapper_v4 file then select Run with PowerShell.
- OneDrive mapping commences during which you will see a warning about WebDAV file size.
This is normal and expected. Ignore it.
You should now see in File Explorer, “OneDrive for Business (X:)” drive.