GREAT NEWS: Swizznet is engaging CrowdStrike - the undisputed leader in next-generation cybersecurity innovation and intelligence - to protect Swizznet cloud hosting clients with the highest-grade cybersecurity protection available
This enhancement means all the applications you currently use in our hosted environment - whether QuickBooks, Sage, or any business app you access in Swizznet's cloud environment - now benefit from the full protection and speed of CrowdStrike's Falcon platform, which delivers leading-edge, enterprise-level security against modern cybersecurity attacks.
See below for more information on what this means to Swizznet customers:
- Is there an additional fee for the CrowdStrike service?
- No. There is no additional fee for the CrowdStrike service.
- Will my invoice change?
- No. Swizznet customer invoices will not change as a result of the CrowdStrike deployment
- Will my users need to be trained on how to use CrowdStrike?
- No. There is no change to any Swizznet user workflows.
- If CrowdStrike detects an issue on my Swizznet services, will I be notified?
- Yes. If CrowdStrike detects an issue on your Swizznet services a Swizznet representative will contact your primary point of contact to discuss the issue and necessary mitigation steps to be taken.
- If I have questions about the CrowdStrike service who do I contact?
- Please contact Swizznet Customer Support: https://support.swizznet.com/hc/en-us