UPDATE: The newest version of the Citrix Receiver does not require all of the information below. You will only be required to enter in the address, username, password, and domain.
If you would like to use your iPad to connect to Swizznet you will need to download the Citrix Receiver for iPad from iTunes.
Once you have downloaded and installed the Citrix Receiver on your iPad here are the Swizznet specific settings you will need to use to connect:
- Address: https://apps.swizznet.com
- Username: (Swizznet user name)
- Password: (Swizznet password)
- Domain: Swizznet
- Access Gateway: on (if "no apps available" error change to "XenApp Server")
- Gateway Type: Enterprise Edition
- Authentication Type: Domain Only
Instead of logging in through the browser to access your application, you'll need to open the Citrix Receiver App each time.
UPDATE: Recent changes to the Citrix Receiver may require that you enter a different address than what is listed above. If https://mobile.swizznet.com doesn't work for you, please enter https://admin.swizznet.com for the address instead.