Whenever you’re logged into Swizznet always click yes to download/accept/install/allow when prompted.
The initial setup typically takes about 10-15 minutes.
Before you can open applications and begin working in the system you must first install the Swizznet Citrix Receiver.
- When prompted to Run or Save the file, select Run. If you have to save the file, then select a location to save the file. When file finishes downloading, it will start automatically or you will need to double click on the file to begin the installation process.
- Depending on your security settings you may be asked if you want to allow this program to run. Click Allow.
- When asked if you want to run this file, select Run. The program will then begin installing. Follow the prompts through the process, clicking Next and Okay until it finishes.
- Once installed, if it asks for an address, click Cancel and close out the Citrix Receiver. No address is required unless you would like to add your Swizznet applications to your start menu. Click here for full instructions for adding the applications to your start menu.
- Close your web browser.
Logging in the first time
- Go to https://apps.swizznet.com
- In the login box, enter your Swizznet username and password – passwords are case sensitive. Click the Log In button.
- You will be immediately prompted to change your password. Passwords must be at least eight characters in length, have one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number OR one symbol. (For more information on our Password Policy)
- Once you are logged into the system you will see your applications on the Swizznet portal. Depending on your browser settings, the message to download the Citrix client in the Message Center may still be there. If you can click on any of the application icons and launch applications, then the Citrix client was installed correctly and you can now begin working in the system.
Applications Not Launching
If after installing the Citrix Receiver your applications are not launching, you will need to make some setting changes to your browser. Please see the full article here.