(other than Windows Explorer)
- If you are not already logged in, double click on the Swizznet icon on your desktop or go to the login page. Log in with your username and password.
- Whenever you’re logged into Swizznet always say yes to download/accept/install when prompted.
- In the Applications box on the left hand side of the Swizznet Virtual Desktop, click once on the program icon for the program you would like to access.
- A Citrix box will appear indicating that your secure session is being established to the requested application. This may take up to 60 seconds the first time you launch an application.
- Once the application is open, navigate to the file you would like to open by selecting your Swizznet Z drive in the Look In pull down menu in the top left-hand corner. Your Swizznet Z drive appears as your company’s name on ‘swizznetfs01’(Z:).
- Once you are finished with the application, select this same drive to save your completed work. There is no need to manually save when using QuickBooks, this function is automatic in the QuickBooks program.
Do not open the files from the windows explorer - to open files, first go open the application and then open the file you want to work in from that applications open file screen.