The initial setup typically takes about 10-15 minutes.
Installing the Citrix Receiver for Mac
Whenever you’re logged into Swizznet always click yes to download/accept/install/allow when prompted.
Before you can begin working in the system you must first install the Citrix Receiver.
- Your computer may display a warning that the file you are downloading contains an application. Click Continue.
- After downloading, the installer should start automatically. If the installer does not automatically start, then double click on the file you just downloaded to start the install process.
- When the installation begins, you will see a Citrix Receiver window with two options, double click the Install Citrix Receiver.pkg
- In the Install Citrix Receiver window, there will be a pop up window warning you that this package will run a program to determine if the software can be installed, click Continue.
- In the Install Citrix Receiver Window, click continue to begin installation.
- On the License Agreement screen in the Citrix Receiver Installer, click Continue. A pop up window will then appear that you must agree to the terms of the software license agreement. Click continue.
- In the Standard Install on Macintosh HD screen, click Install.
- You will then have an Authentication screen pop up. If you have a password setup on your computer, enter that and click OK. If you do not have a password setup, leave the password field blank and click OK.
- In the Citrix Receiver Installer you will receive notification that the software was successfully installed, click Close.
- The Citrix Receiver will then open automatically and ask for a store address. Click cancel and close out of the receiver.
- You can then go to the login page, https://apps.swizznet.com and login and begin working. See Launching Applications.
NOTE: If the receiver hangs on the welcome screen after downloading and saving it your computer, simply restart your computer and then try installing the Citrix receiver again. This should resolve the issue.
Applications Not Launching
If your applications will still not launch after installing the Citrix Receiver, you will need to make some setting changes to your browser. Please see full knowledge base article here.