The Citrix receiver setup on a Mac is not much different from the PC. This article will help walk you through that process.
- You will want to go ahead and open the receiver and click on "Set Up Account" right there in the middle of the receiver window.
- You will now be asked to enter a server address. In that field enter "apps.swizznet.com."
- The next window will be asking you for your username and password. Go ahead and enter your Swizznet username and password here. Make sure to check the "Remember Me" box before continuing. This ensures that you won't be required to enter your credentials on every login.
- Now what you should see is this screen. At the top of this window you want to click Apps. This will display all of your Swizznet applications.
- Any applications that are necessary to you will need to be moved to our favorites tab. To do this select your application from the Apps screen. Click the "Details" link beside your app and then "Add to Favorites" pictured below.
- This will not only move that application to the favorites side of the Citrix receiver, it will also create a link to that application on your Launchpad for a super simple way to launch your hosted applications! You can repeat this process with any and all of the Swizznet applications you deem necessary to you.
If at any point during this process you need some assistance, feel free to call our support line and we will be more than happy to help: 888-794-9948 x 2