If your QuickBooks file has already been moved to the system and restored, follow these instructions for opening your QuickBooks file the first time:
- Open QuickBooks on Swizznet by clicking once on the icon
- X out of the initial splash screen to setup a new company file.
- Click on the button to Open or Restore an existing company file
- On the next screen, ensure that Open a Company file is selected and Click Next
- In the Open A company Screen, point the Look In drop down in the upper left to your Z: drive on Swizznet.
- You should then be able to see all folders and QuickBooks files on your company Z drive. Click on the green file of the file you're trying to open and click Open.
Article is closed for comments.