Applies to: PC's running Windows 8 or 8.1.
Setup For Windows 8
- After you have installed the Citrix Receiver, launch the Citrix Receiver application.
- The receiver will prompt you for a work email or server address. Please enter apps.swizznet.com
- The receiver will then prompt you to login.
Your password will be your Swizznet password. Click Log On.
- Click the + to add your favorite apps.
- Click on All Applications and select the applications you want to add to desktop
- Click the red X to close the Citrix Receiver application.
- Place your mouse pointer on the upper right hand corner of the screen and select the Start menu.
- Step 2-Once in the Start menu find the QuickBooks icon (ex. QuickBooks 2013 Premier).
You may need to scroll over to find the QuickBooks icon.
- Right click on the QuickBooks icon, you will see on the bottom of the screen some options. Select the option “open file location”. Another window will open.
Step 2-Right click on the QuickBooks icon, select “send to” and then Desktop (Shortcut).
You will now see the shortcut for QuickBooks on your desktop.