For your security and to maintain PCI compliance, Swizznet's password policy is as follows:
- Passwords must be changed every 90 days. The system will prompt you when it’s time to change your password.
- Passwords must be eight characters in length and must specifically contain:
- One uppercase character
- One lowercase character
- One number or symbol
- Each password must be unique and users cannot reuse any of their last four passwords.
- Your password cannot contain your name or your company name.
- Your account will be locked for 30 minutes after 5 incorrect attempts to login.