For your security and to maintain PCI compliance, Swizznet's password policy is as follows:
- Passwords must be changed every 90 days. The system will prompt you when it’s time to change your password.
- Passwords must be eight characters in length and must specifically contain:
- One uppercase character
- One lowercase character
- One number or symbol
- Each password must be unique and users cannot reuse any of their last four passwords.
- Your password cannot contain your name or your company name.
- Your account will be locked for 30 minutes after 5 incorrect attempts to login.
If you need to reset your CloudWorkspace admin login, click here.
If you need to reset your CloudWorkspace client login, click here.
Article is closed for comments.