Want to update your credit card information on file with Swizznet or setup billing? Need to print an invoice or change your payment to e-check? No problem. You can do all of those things via our new self-service marketplace.
Click here to access the marketplace.
- Login with your email and your marketplace password - this is different from your application portal password. You can re-send your login information by clicking the Forgot your Password? link. If you do not receive the reset email within a few minutes, check your junk mail and then contact sales.
- Click Billing on the top menu
- On the billing tab you can view and print invoices and view your subscriptions.
- To update your payment method or billing contact click My Account.
Update Billing Contact
- You can update your billing contact at the bottom of the My Account page
- Complete the information on the next screen and click Update
Update Payment Method
- On the my account page you can view your credit cards on file and select to update your card or account on file. To add a new card of e-check account click New Credit Card button.
- In the next screen you can enter the new card info or select to pay by Bank Account and enter the account information, then click Save.
Cancel a Subscription or Add an Add-On
- Click Billing on the top menu. Click active subscriptions to view your current subscriptions.
- To add an add-on or cancel a subscription, hover over the blue box next to the QuickBooks subscription. From there, you will have the option to upgrade a trial to paid, cancel an existing subscription, or add add-ons.
If you have questions about either of these forms contact the Swizznet Sales Team.