Adding a user is easy via our self-service marketplace. Here's how:
- Login to the marketplace here. Your marketplace login is different than your Swizznet application portal login. If you do not know your login, click the Forgot your password? link to have it re-sent to you.
- Once signed in, you will be taken to the online marketplace. To add a user, search for the software version your new user needs access to. The search box is located on the left-hand menu.
- Once you find the correct year, version, and license type, click on the product name or click View Plans button. This will take you to the product detail where you can view the available additions and add-ons.
- If you would like to have MS Office or one of the Office programs available as an add-on, you'll want to select the with Add-Ons version. If you only need Open Office you can select the other version.
- Click the button to add to basket.
- You may select to add available add-ons on the next screen. Use the numbers or arrow buttons to move through the available add-ons.
- Click Next Step button once completed.
- If this is for an owned QB license you will be prompted to enter the license and product numbers. Both are required. If this is for a rental, type rent in both fields. Click Proceed to checkout button.
- If you are a reseller or accountant you will be prompted to select whether the user is for your Company or for a Client.
- If this is for a client user, the next screen will ask if this is for a new or existing client.
- For an existing client, choose from the dropdown of current customers, then select an existing user or a new end user and fill in the required information.
- If this is a new client, you will be prompted to fill in the new client information.
- Click Next once the form has been completed.
- You will then be asked to enter or select a payment method on file.
- Once the order is complete the new user welcome email will be generated and sent out.
If you have any questions you can contact email@example.com or 1.888.794.9948 x 1.