Adding a user is easy via our self-service marketplace. Here's how:
- Login to the marketplace here. Your marketplace login is different than your Swizznet application portal login. If you do not know your login, click the Forgot your password? link to have it re-sent to you.
- Once signed in, you will be taken to the online marketplace. To add a user, search for the software version your new user needs access to. The search box is located on the left-hand menu.
- Once you find the correct year, version, and license type, click on the product name or click View Plans button. This will take you to the product detail where you can view the available additions and add-ons.
- If you would like to have MS Office or one of the Office programs available as an add-on, you'll want to select the with Add-Ons version. If you only need Open Office you can select the other version.
- Click the button to add to basket.
- You may select to add available add-ons on the next screen. Use the numbers or arrow buttons to move through the available add-ons.
- Click Next Step button once completed.
- If this is for an owned QB license you will be prompted to enter the license and product numbers. Both are required. If this is for a rental, type rent in both fields. Click Proceed to checkout button.
- If you are a reseller or accountant you will be prompted to select whether the user is for your company or for a client. Click Checkout.
- On the next screen you'll be able to select whether this is for a new or existing user. If this is a new user you'll be asked to enter their details. Click Next.
- You will then be asked to enter or select a payment method on file.
- Once the order is complete the new user welcome email will be generated and sent out.
If you have any questions you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.888.794.9948 x 1.