QuickBooks on Swizznet is the full-featured program you're used to using on your local computer (payroll subscriptions, online banking, and merchant services all work on Swizznet the same way that they do on your local computer) with a few exceptions.
The following functions are not available in QuickBooks 2009 in any networked environment, like Swizznet:
- Updating a company file from a previous version of QuickBooks
- Rebuilding a company file
- Condensing a company file
- Clean-up of Company Data
- Intuit Statement Writer/Financial Statement Designer - starting in 2009 this function is not available in a networked environment
- Fixed Asset Manager - can only be run in Single-User Mode
For more information on the limitation of QuickBooks operations in a networked environment, see the Intuit QuickBooks 2009 FAQ.