Internet Explorer - Prompting to Open or Save .ica File
If you are using Internet Explorer you will need to make the following browser setting changes so that it does not prompt you to open or save the .ica file each time that you try to launch an application.
1. Open IE and select Alt-X to open tools.
2. Select Internet Options, then the Security tab. Click Trusted Sites and then click the Sites button
3. Enter *swizznet.com in add website, click add, then close.
4. Go to the Privacy tab, click Sites button. Enter *swizznet.com in address of website and click allow button.
5. Click OK, then OK again, then you may need to restart the browser and/or restart the computer and this prompt should no longer come up.
Please sign in to leave a comment.