Are you having problems with your Swizznet applications not launching when you click on the icon? Some of the previous Citrix receivers can occasionally get hung up, causing your apps to not launch. A restart will usually resolve this, but it if this problem happens regularly it may be time to upgrade to the latest Citrix Receiver which resolves this issue. Here are the instructions on how to upgrade your Citrix Receiver:
- Click here to begin the download process or go to http://support.swizznet.com and click on the Citrix Receiver for Windows in the grey Citrix Receivers box on the right side of the page.
- When prompted to Run or Save the file, select Run. If you have to save the file, then select a location to save the file. When file finishes downloading, click on the file to begin the installation process.
- Depending on your security settings you may be asked if you want to allow this program to run. Click Allow.
- When asked if you want to run this file, select Run. The program will then begin installing.
- Once the program installs, click Finish to close the completed installation window.
- If it asks for an address, click Cancel to close out of the Citrix Receiver
- Close out of your web browser completely.
- Double click on the Swizznet Portal shortcut you created on your desktop and it will take you to the login page.