Applies to: All versions and additions of QuickBooks.
There are thousands of different add-ons available that integrate with QuickBooks and unfortunately there is no set standard for how they are designed to sync or integrate with QuickBooks.
A full list of supported add-ons can be found on our website here -https://www.swizznet.com/partners/ Just select the QuickBooks category to see which work in our multi-tenant QuickBooks environment.
Private Cloud Servers
Should you need to add an application or add-on other than what we currently offer you will need a private server with the ability to setup a custom virtual server and applications.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Ready To Provision Add-Ons
Some of the most popular add-ons we support in our standard QuickBooks hosting environment are:
- Expex- Cash Management Tools
- SpringAhead/SpringConnect - Online Time Tracking
- Tallie - Online Expense Reporting
- TripsWare - Expense Management for Investment Firms
- Click Time - Web Timesheets
- Autofy - Propelware
- Ekos Brewmaster
- Payroll Relief
- OrderPort by Everywhere Commerce
- Bill and Pay
- On the Clock
- Zed Systems - Axis Import
- Square via Commerce Sync
- CS Data Utility - for importing/exporting data from Creative Suites
- FormCalc SST
- NetDrive - mapping Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, etc.
If you need to add access to any of the apps above, submit a support request with your username and company name and we can get those added for you.
There is no additional cost to add these applications.
Tested Additional Add-Ons That Work With QuickBooks On Swizznet
Payroll Integration via IIF File Import
Payroll Integration via Cohesion Connect
CRM Software That Work W/Swizz Via The Web Connector
Time & Expense Programs That Work W/Swizz Via The Web Connector
- Minute 7 - https://www.minute7.com
- ZedOffice - http://www.zedoffice.net
- Bull Horn Back Office - http://www.bullhorn.com/products/back-office
- Concur - https://www.concur.com/
- TSheets/QB Time
- PlateIQ- Restaurant Invoicing
Other Business Apps that Work with Swizznet Via the Web Connector
Inventory Software That Work W/Swizz Via The Web Connector
- AO: Rapid Inventory - check our our recent blog post to see how Rapid Inventory compares with QB Advanced Inventory
Project Management Solutions that work with Swizznet via the Web Connector
Check Printing Software
If you would like to print to blank check stock the two programs we are aware of, that when installed locally, work with QuickBooks on Swizznet (they act as another printer), are:
Shopping Carts That Work W/Swizz Via the Web Connector
Point of Sale Solutions That Work W/Swizz via the Web Connector
- LightSpeed Cloud
- POSitouch via Cohesion Connect
- Toast POS via Cohesion Connect
- SHOGO- POS connector
Need to import transactions into QuickBooks? Here is a great program which can be installed on the local computer to create IIF files for import into QuickBooks on Swizznet. This can save you thousands over the cost of other importer tools which require a custom virtual server.