There are thousands of different add-ons available that integrate with QuickBooks and unfortunately there is no set standard for how they are designed to sync or integrate with QuickBooks. Our system is compatible with all applications that can sync with QuickBooks via the QuickBooks Web Connector or IIF import/export.
Our system is built to be fully redundant and load-balanced to maximize speed and reliability- unfortunately this means that in our standard hosting environment we cannot support add-ons which require something to be installed on the same server as QuickBooks.
Additional add-ons we support:
- SpringAhead/SpringConnect - Online Time Tracking
- Tallie - Online Expense Reporting
- TripsWare - Expense Management for Investment Firms
- Click Time - Web Timesheets
- Autofy - Propelware
- Ekos Brewmaster
- Payroll Relief
- OrderPort by Everywhere Commerce
- Bill and Pay
- On the Clock
- Zed Systems - Axis Import
- Square via Commerce Sync
- CS Data Utility - for importing/exporting data from Creative Suites
If you need to add access to the web connector, SpringConnect or Bill.com, submit a support request with your username and company name and we can get those added for you. There is no additional cost to add these applications.
Here are a sampling of other add-on's that we know work with QuickBooks on Swizznet.
Payroll Integration via IIF File Import
CRM Software That Work W/Swizz Via The Web Connector
Time & Expense Programs That Work W/Swizz Via The Web Connector
- Minute 7 - https://www.minute7.com
- ZedOffice - http://www.zedoffice.net
- Bull Horn Back Office - http://www.bullhorn.com/products/back-office
- Concur - https://www.concur.com/
Other Business Apps that Work with Swizznet Via the Web Connector
Inventory Software That Work W/Swizz Via The Web Connector
- AO: Rapid Inventory - check our our recent blog post to see how Rapid Inventory compares with QB Advanced Inventory
Project Management Solutions that work with Swizznet via the Web Connector
Check Printing Software
If you would like to print to blank check stock the two programs we are aware of that work with QuickBooks on Swizznet (they act as another printer), are:
Shopping Carts That Work W/Swizz Via The Web Connector
Point of Sale Solutions
Need to import transactions into QuickBooks? Here is a great program which can be installed on the local computer to create IIF files for import into QuickBooks on Swizznet. This can save you thousands over the cost of other importer tools which require a custom virtual server.
Need access to another application or add-on other than what we currently offer? We also offer the ability to setup your own custom virtual server and applications. Contact email@example.com for more information.