In most cases, problems that come up while working with the CS Data utility can be resolved by making sure that a particular set of steps are used when working with the utility. The steps are:
1) Open Quickbooks, but make sure that the company file is closed.
2) In the CS Data Utility, select the Quickbooks company file to export from. Do not enter date ranges yet!
3) Open the company file in Quickbooks.
4) Select the date ranges in the CS Data Utility.
5) Click Export, and grant the highest permissions for access if prompted.
If you continue to have trouble working with the CS Data Utility after following these steps, please submit a support ticket or call us at 888-794-9948 x 2 and we'd be happy to assist.