If you are selecting to perform an action in Lacerte when a new dialogue window should appear, but instead the program appears to freeze, the dialogue box may be opening off screen. You can tell the program is not truly frozen if the top bar does not change color and there is no hour glass in place of the pointer.
To resolve this:
- Hold the Alt and Space Bar keys down at the same time, then release them
- Press and release the M key
- Press and release the Up Arrow key (or any other Arrow key will work)
- Move the mouse to the desired area of the screen and left-click where you want the top of the program/window to appear
- The screen will now be in a view able area.
Article is closed for comments.