A recent update to Google Chrome version 42.0.2311.90 requires a setting change to allow your Swizznet applications to launch normally. To check your version of Google Chrome go to do this, click on the icon with the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner: and click About Google Chrome. If you are using this version of Chrome, you'll want to do the following:
- Open Google Chrome
- In the address bar type: chrome://flags/#enable-npapi
- Scroll down to Enable NPAPI and click the link to Enable (see below)
4. You will now need to clear your browser cache. To do this, click on the icon with the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner:
5. Click on Settings. At the bottom of the page click on Advanced Settings.
6. Privacy will now be shown. Under privacy click the button to clear browsing data. Select to clear for the last day.
7. Close out of Google Chrome completely.
8. You can now re-open Chrome and login to Swizznet normally.
9. If you are still receiving the .ica prompt within Chrome, please restart your computer.
10. If you are still being prompted to allow access every time you open an application, you will need to disable NPAPI, close out of Chrome, and then reenable it again.
If you need any help with this, just give us a call at 1.888.794.9948 x 2 and we can walk you through.
Article is closed for comments.