To unintegrate SmartVault with QuickBooks:
- Open QuickBooks in Single User Mode as the Admin user
- On the Edit menu, click Preferences.
- In the left pane, click Integrated Applications.
- On the Company Preferences tab, click the check next to SmartVault to remove/disallow access.
- In the system tray, right click the green SmartVault keyhole icon, and then click Sign out.
- In the system tray, right click the green SmartVault keyhole icon again, and then click Exit.
- The next time you open QB it will not come up again.
Article is closed for comments.