We backup all your live data on the system every 30 minutes and there is no need to make manual backups of your QuickBooks files. Follow these steps to turn off the backup reminders in QuickBooks:
- Open your QuickBooks file.
- Go to File>Save Copy or Backup.
- Select Backup copy and then click Next.
- On the next screen select Local Backup and then click on the Options button.
- In the Backup Options box, browse to select your Z drive as the save location and then deselect the box to remind you to backup the company file every so many times you close your company file.
- Click OK and then Use this Location.
- Then click Finish in the Save Copy or Backup screen.
- Click OK
It will then create a backup and change your settings going forward.