Go to Control Panel and select Programs and Features/Uninstall Programs.
Highlight Swizz Sync and select to uninstall
If you cannot uninstall, stop the Synced Tool service within the task manager and try again
- If the Swizz Sync for Outlook plug-in is installed, select to uninstall this as well from the list of programs.
- Restart your computer once the uninstall is completed.
- Via the Finder, navigate to Applications
- Highlight the Sync Tool
- Right click and select 'Show Package Contents'
- In the contents folder select the Resources folder
- In the Resources folder, double click on uninstall icon
Uninstalling the Mobile Apps
- Go to your applications and click on Google Play Store.
- Go to "My apps"
- You will see all the applications that are currently installed on your mobile phone
- Find the Synced Tool app and click on it
- Once the application has been opened click on Uninstall
- Tap the ‘Settings’ on your home screen. This will look like a cogwheel. It should open automatically to the ‘General’ tab. Tap on the ‘Usage’ button.
- The Usage tab shows a list of all the apps installed on your device and how space each consumes. You can also see the amount of free space you currently have on your device and in your iCloud account. You may have to tap ‘Show all Apps’ to see the app you want to delete.
- Tap on the Synced Tool app that you want to delete. You should now see a screen showing the app’s full name, version, and disk usage. You will also see a button to ‘Delete App’. Tap this button.
- Once again, iOS will ask if you want to delete the app permanently. Choose ‘Delete
- On Start, flick left to the App list.
- Tap and hold on the Syned Tool app, then tap Uninstall.
- When asked for confirmation, tap Yes.