How to login
1) Visit https://swizzsync.swizznet.com
2) Enter your email address as the username and your Swizznet password
3) Press Enter or click on Sign In
How to install
1) Once successfully logged into SwizzSync:
1- Hover mouse over the Settings icon in the top right corner -
2- Click on the following icon -
2) A new window will open with all the available clients which can be downloaded and installed on your PC or MAC.
- For Windows select the appropriate package 32/64bit, if you need assistant determining between 32/64bit please go to the following link to find out what your PC is running.
- For Mac OS X select the appropriate package by determining which version of OS X your Mac is running.
3) For windows install: once you have downloaded the appropriate package, open or run the installer.
- Once the installer opens, Click Next
- License agreement, select “I Agree”, Click Next
- Confirm installation, Click Next
- Please wait until the client installs
- Once it finishes installing, Click Close
- The Swizz Sync login will open
- Enter your email as the username
- Enter your Swizznet password
- Access point should display: https://swizzsync.swizznet.com
- Make sure “Auto-login next time” is checked
- Click on Login
4) Once connected, your windows explorer will open showing you your Swizznet drive Z (drive letter maybe different depending on if you have a network drive Z on the local computer. For example a Y drive) :