Applies to: SwizzSync
- Log in to SwizzSync to download the client installer.
- Start the downloaded installer as Administrator (Run as Administrator).
How to login
- Visit https://swizzsync.swizznet.com
- Log in using your Swizznet username and password
- Press Enter or click on Sign In
How To Get The SwizzSync Client Application
Log into SwizzSync.
Hover mouse over the Settings icon in the top right corner.
Click on the download icon.
A new window will open with all the available clients to download and install on your PC or MAC.
For Windows select the appropriate package 32/64bit, if you need assistant determining between 32 or 64 bit, go to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827218 to find out what your PC is running.
For Mac OS X select the appropriate package by determining which version of OS X your Mac is running.
- Run the installer as Administrator.
- Click Next
- License agreement, select “I Agree”, click Next
- Confirm installation, click Next
- Please wait until the client installs
- Once it finishes installing, click Close/Finish
- Some newer versions will automatically complete the steps below. After clicking Close/Finish, the SwizzSync drive will load. (It may take just a moment)
- The Swizz Sync login will open
- Enter your email as the username
- Enter your Swizznet password
- Access point should display: https://swizzsync.swizznet.com
- Make sure “Auto-login next time” is checked
- Click on Login
- Once connected, your windows explorer will open showing you your Swizznet drive Z: or H: (drive letter maybe different depending on if you have a network drive Z on the local computer. For example a Y drive) :
Please sign in to leave a comment.