In QuickBooks 2015 or older you may receive an unsupported or outdated browser error when connecting to some banks. This is a known QuickBooks issue and you'll need to login to your bank outside of QuickBooks and download the web connect file manually and then import into QuickBooks.
Articles in this section
- Alert - Troubleshooting Issues in your QuickBooks File | Unrecoverable Issues
- 'A program is trying to send an e-mail message on your behalf' warning in Outlook
- Fixed Asset Manager Error - 'File is not a Data File'
- Unable to select options within Reports
- Alert - Mac Users Receiving 'Initialization Failed' Error
- File Upload Options
- Online Banking Error
- State error on login screen - Firefox
- Running Lacerte Updates -
- Common issues with WebConnector -