Adding a Cloud WorkSpace User
1. Login to the Marketplace: https://marketplace.swizznet.com/LoginUser.aspx?sessionExpired=1&logout=1
2. Choose Billing at the top to add a user seat to your Cloud WorkSpace
3. Choose Active Subscriptions
4. Click on your sever Workspace
5. Once inside the Workspace, hover over the "I want to" on the right and click Buy Add-Ons.
6. Check the box next to QuickBooks Workspace users, and choose the Quantity of users that need to be added. Click Checkout.
7. Click checkout again on the next page. A cost summary window will pop up where you can confirm by hitting Ok, and you will then receive confirmation that the request has been submitted to our team.
8. Choose the My WorkSpace tab at the top to add the new user's information
9. Choose Your Company Workspace
10. Click Setup
11. A list of users will populate on the next page. Click Add User to add a subscription.
***Please note: Compare the number of active user seats at the top of the screen and your provisioned users to ensure they match.
12. A window will pop up where you can enter the new user's information. Click Next
13. The next page will prompt you to add the services for this user. Click Assign Services when done. You will then receive confirmation that the request has been submitted to our team.
Removing Cloud WorkSpace Users
1. Follow Steps 1-4 to log in and access your server WorkSpace.
2. Choose the Cancel an Add-On option.
3. In the next pop up window you will choose how many users to cancel and provide detailed usernames in the comment box.
4. Click Submit and you will then receive confirmation that the request has been submitted to our team.
5. To actually de-provision the user, go to My Workspace (Steps 8 and 9) and click de-provision on the user you wish to remove. We will reach out with confirmation that the request was received and processed.