Here is a quick checklist to ensure a smooth migration to your new CloudWorkspace:
- Login to the HTML5 site to select a new password. The prompt to choose a new password takes about 2 minutes to appear after logging in. View our password policy for help selecting a complex password.
- Install the CWS client:
- Test logging in via all three end-user access methods:
- If you are setup for access to Office 365, open one of the Office apps and activate the software with your Microsoft login. If you are bringing your own Office 365 license you will need a ProPlus or higher subscription to activate.
- Once you have activated the Office 365 software, open Outlook and add your email account. Set your retention policy in Outlook to only what you need - this will prevent storage bloat and performance problems in Outlook.
- Select which method(s) from step 3 that you'll be using to connect to the system, login via that method and test common workflows, including:
- Printing - test printing common items in your regular workflow (reports, checks, etc).
- Exporting to Excel from the accounting application (if applicable)
- Common daily workflows in your applications
- Test emailing from your accounting application
- Confirm you have access to all the apps you'll need
- Verify locally mapped drive access and test transferring files:
- Admin Access - If you are an admin for your workspace you'll also want to test the following: