If you use OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, etc. and would like to have mapped drive access to those within your Swizznet Windows Explorer, now you can. NetDrive is a solution that allows you to gain access to those other cloud services as locally mapped drives from within the Swizznet environment.
1. Download NetDrive for Mac or PC here http://www.netdrive.net/
2. Sign up for an account for NetDrive3 here: https://accounts.bdrive.com
3. Once installed, there will be a green circle with a plus symbol in the lower right hand corner, click it:
4. Choose your storage type you would like to map from the drop down, then click Connect:
5. Select Local Drive from the drop down and choose Mount on Boot if you don't want to have to think about connecting NetDrive each day:
6. Click OK
7. Your cloud storage solution will ask you to authenticate in a new browser tab which opens automatically. Log in and authenticate that 3rd party:
8. When you see this screen, you're ready to connect.
9. Go back to NetDrive and click Connect on your newly connected service:
10. Now refresh your Windows Explorer launched from within Swizznet and find your newly mapped service: